Ingestre Park welcomes Societies (minimum no. 12) and Corporate groups on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday throughout the year. The number of groups who visit us regularly are testament to the popularity of Ingestres Day Out. To complement our splendid course we have excellent facilities in our comfortable, air-conditioned Clubhouse including a well-stocked Bar and delicious meals. Our friendly Clubhouse and Pro’s Shop staff are on hand to ensure your day runs smoothly.
Bacon Bap with tea/coffee £3.50
Ultimate Breakfast Bap incl. tea/coffee 2 sausages, 2 bacon, mushrooms & fried egg £4.95
Full English Breakfast with tea/coffee £6.50
Assorted Sandwiches served with Homemade Soup or Chip £4.50
Winter Packages (October – March) available upon request.
£25 per round
£35 per day
Ingestre Park GC wishes to convey a modern approach to its dress regulations and hope that members, visitors and guests will assist in maintaining the standards expected on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
On the Course
Smart, recognised golf clothing and golf shoes with either soft or metal spikes or golf shoes with dimples must be worn. Tailored knee length shorts may be worn with sports socks. Men’s golf shirts must have a collar, roll neck or turtle neck and sleeves and must be tucked in. Ladies shirts must have either a collar or sleeves.
In the Clubhouse
Recognised golf clothing or smart casual clothes including single colour smart jeans are permitted. Clothing should be clean and dry but not ripped or torn. Suitable footwear is required although golf shoes with soft or metal spikes are not permitted except in the locker room.
Golfers are expected to:
- Replace all divots taken.
- Repair pitchmarks on the green.
- Rake out all footmarks etc. made in the bunker.
- Use means of access to tees and greens.
- Not climb up the face of bunkers.
- Not take trolleys or buggies around the green fringes.
- Keep bags and trolleys and buggies off the teeing grounds and greens.
- Trolleys must not be wheeled between bunkers and greens and should be parked at the side of the green nearest to the next tee.
- Always keep quiet when any players in the vicinity are driving/putting or taking a shot.
- Maintain their position on the course, otherwise call through any match they are holding up.
- Not practice on the course other than allowed in the Rules of Golf.
- Allow other players to pass when searching for a ball and not play until these players are out of range.
All visitors are expected to observe the following:
Players should be prepared to provide handicap certificates or certificates of competence. It is a condition of booking that all players must be of a reputable golfing standard and conversant with etiquette whether or not they are a bonafide member of a club.
Please observe golf etiquette and Club Rules at all times and in particular:-
- Repair all pitchmarks and replace all divots.
- Trolleys and Buggies are not to be taken on the tees and please keep them off the green verges.
No Texas Scrambles are permitted.
Mobile telephones can be taken on the course but only used in emergencies.
Ingestre Park Golf Club have a door security system installed. To enable access in to the Club House, visitors need to ounch a 4-digit number on to the keypad located to the right of the door. The number (changed daily) will be on the green fee ticket issued to each visitor. Please report to the Professional’s Shop to collect your green fee ticket. Under no circumstances can doors be propped open.